Monday, January 14, 2008

Twenty - Five

That is how old I am today. Yay me, and yay birthdays! I have been a little introspective today, and I have thought about where I am, where I thought I would be by now, and where I want to be.

I am not who I thought I would be, but I like where I am going.

I am not who I want to be, but I still have time to change that.

I don't feel at all prepared to make that change, but hopefully I have it within me to have the courage to face what I find lacking in myself.

I never would have envisioned myself as being particularly religious (whatever that means), but if I am lucky, I will have been spectacularly wrong.

In Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Happpy Birthday, Sister Jan.14ther!

    xoxo PB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy birthday! (Belated, but I hope it was a good one)

    ReplyDelete